The general charges for veterinary services, lab work, and pharmaceuticals will be comparable to a typical veterinary hospital. There will be an additional non-prohibitive travel charge based on mileage.
The travel fee will be waived for:
- First visit of new clients. (Please note this offer does not apply to first time clients for home euthanasia).
- Follow-up visits to complete a vaccination series in a puppy or kitten.
- Follow-up care for an existing problem requiring frequent visits.
- To obtain pre-operative lab work prior to a surgery that is scheduled in the near future.
There will be a discount for litter exams for the first vaccine and health certificate.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), cash, and checks.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. One option for financing unexpected costs is through the CareCredit Program. There is a short application process that may allow you to break down your payments into an installment plan. You can find further information and/or the application at: www.CareCredit.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more about pet health insurance and view a list of providers please visit the AVMA's web site by clicking here.
Once we have confirmed your appointment, if you need to cancel for any reason, we require a 24-hour notice. If we are not given a notice, you may be responsible for the house call charge.